- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
Latest Diana Furchtgott-Roth Items
President Obama and the Democrats still don't get it. They laid down their budget markers this week, seeking to impose nearly $1 trillion in new taxes on an economy that's still struggling to get back on its feet.
Congressional Republicans Thursday stepped up their criticism of the Obama administration over what they say is a free pass being given to defense companies facing major layoffs from looming federal spending cuts.
President Obama's re-election has put a new spring in the step of environmentalists, renewing hope not just for more aggressive climate-change policy but for continued emphasis on "green" energy despite the spectacular failure and serial bankruptcies of Solyndra and other green-energy darlings.