- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
Latest Diana Items
A journalist on trial in Britain's phone hacking scandal testified Thursday that Princess Diana provided him with information on the royals, including a phone directory, as part of her feud with her estranged husband, Prince Charles.
Looking dazed and sunburned, U.S. endurance swimmer Diana Nyad walked onto the shore Monday, becoming the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida without the help of a shark cage.
Prince William's wife, Kate, is in the early stages of labor in a private wing of a central London hospital, palace officials said Monday.
The Very Rev. John R. Hall, a 38-year veteran of Church of England service, was in Washington last month to strengthen ties with the National Cathedral and to cultivate more friends for Westminster Abbey on this side of the Atlantic.
A collection of some of Princess Diana's most memorable evening gowns, including one she wore to a White House dinner where she danced with John Travolta, fetched over 800,000 pounds ($1.2 million) at a London auction Tuesday.
An heir to the British throne is on the way _ and Americans may be as enthralled as the Brits.
The most widely anticipated pregnancy since Princess Diana's in 1981 is official: Prince William's wife, Kate, is pregnant.
Britain doesn't have to wait any longer: Prince William's wife, Kate, is pregnant.
Former Mouseketeer Bonita Lynn Fields Elder, an agile dancer who showcased those skills on the 1950s children's show "The Mickey Mouse Club" and later performed on Broadway, has died in Indiana at age 68.