- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Diana Items
One person attending Britain's royal wedding has seen it all before: Michael I, the taciturn former king of Romania.
Will it have sleeves? A sweeping train? Antique lace, or bead work?
As people get ready to celebrate the royal wedding of Princess Diana's son William, a collection of her gowns, stories and videos about her life is going on display in New Hampshire.
Throwing a watching party for the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton doesn't have to be a royal pain.
France has the beret, America the humble baseball cap, yet Britain's love of hats has always been in a different league.
Prince William and fiancee Kate Middleton brought their electric smiles to northwest England on Monday for the last trip in their pre-wedding tour of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
In 1981, Princess Diana's uncle made a public statement before her royal wedding to clear up The Question: Yes, she was a virgin.
You may be interested in the royal wedding. Enthusiastic even.
British divorce lawyers have words of warning for Prince William: Not all fairy tales have happy endings.