- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Diane Levin
Miss Levin said it was "the first study I know of that has shown so simply and clearly what's going on with [marketing to] young children."
"You see a McDonald's label, and kids start salivating," said Diane Levin, a childhood development specialist who campaigns against advertising to children.