- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
Latest Diane Sawyer Items
With a record-breaking 20 female senators elected to serve in the next Congress, ABC News' Diane Sawyer gathered 19 of them for an interview that will air early next year.
A former worker at a South Dakota beef processor is suing ABC News, celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and a food blogger, saying their use of the phrase "pink slime" to describe one of the company's products led to him losing his job.
Diane Sawyer's election night performance left some viewers asking if she had begun celebrating the election a bit early.
Diane Sawyer's election night performance left some viewers asking whether she had begun celebrating Tuesday's results a bit early.
Diane Sawyer's Election Night performance left some viewers asking if she had begun celebrating Tuesday's election a bit early.
In an impatient age of social media and instant communication, a close presidential election on Tuesday forced patience upon an army of journalists anxious for answers.
News organizations anticipated a long night following the presidential race on Tuesday, but it all ended suddenly.
Stephen Colbert and the cast of "Modern Family" are next up as "Good Morning America" guest hosts for Robin Roberts, who is scheduled to undergo a bone-marrow transplant this week.
Kidnapping survivor Jaycee Dugard, who first made national headlines three years ago, said in a TV interview that she plans to live in seclusion with her daughters until they are mature enough to understand what happened to them.