- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Latest Diane Sawyer Items
Hillary Rodham Clinton has come under fire repeatedly since an interview earlier this month with ABC's Diane Sawyer, where the former first lady declared that she and husband, former President Bill Clinton, left the White House "dead broke."
A funny thing is happening on the way to the restoration the Clinton White House. Discerning Democrats are discovering that Hillary, for all her bewitching feminine charm, just ain't a patch on ol' Bubba.
Shelene Bryan went to Africa to find the two children that she sponsored for $25 a month. Were they real or just a scam?
ABC's news anchor Diane Sawyer, two of the network's correspondents and other defendants in a $1.2 billion defamation lawsuit against the company related to its coverage of a meat product could be deposed following a ruling by the South Dakota Supreme Court.
With a record-breaking 20 female senators elected to serve in the next Congress, ABC News' Diane Sawyer gathered 19 of them for an interview that will air early next year.
A former worker at a South Dakota beef processor is suing ABC News, celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and a food blogger, saying their use of the phrase "pink slime" to describe one of the company's products led to him losing his job.
Diane Sawyer's election night performance left some viewers asking whether she had begun celebrating Tuesday's results a bit early.
Diane Sawyer's Election Night performance left some viewers asking if she had begun celebrating Tuesday's election a bit early.
Diane Sawyer's election night performance left some viewers asking if she had begun celebrating the election a bit early.