- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Diane Sawyer Items
Hillary Rodham Clinton has come under fire repeatedly since an interview earlier this month with ABC's Diane Sawyer, where the former first lady declared that she and husband, former President Bill Clinton, left the White House "dead broke."
A funny thing is happening on the way to the restoration the Clinton White House. Discerning Democrats are discovering that Hillary, for all her bewitching feminine charm, just ain't a patch on ol' Bubba.
Shelene Bryan went to Africa to find the two children that she sponsored for $25 a month. Were they real or just a scam?
ABC's news anchor Diane Sawyer, two of the network's correspondents and other defendants in a $1.2 billion defamation lawsuit against the company related to its coverage of a meat product could be deposed following a ruling by the South Dakota Supreme Court.
With a record-breaking 20 female senators elected to serve in the next Congress, ABC News' Diane Sawyer gathered 19 of them for an interview that will air early next year.
A former worker at a South Dakota beef processor is suing ABC News, celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and a food blogger, saying their use of the phrase "pink slime" to describe one of the company's products led to him losing his job.
Diane Sawyer's election night performance left some viewers asking whether she had begun celebrating Tuesday's results a bit early.
Diane Sawyer's Election Night performance left some viewers asking if she had begun celebrating Tuesday's election a bit early.
Diane Sawyer's election night performance left some viewers asking if she had begun celebrating the election a bit early.