- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
- Space probe on course to land on mile-wide comet
- New budget accord saves $23 billion — after $65 billion spending spree
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
Latest Diane Schneider Items
I hate to say I told you so, but ... well ... I did.
Parents need to ask their children's teachers if and why they would belong to the National Education Association, the huge teachers union that is pushing the sexualizing of our children ("NEA at work," Culture, Monday).
"Graphic sex education for youth is the new battleground at the UN, as evidenced by side events during the past week at the Commission on the Status of Women," writes Lauren Funk at the Catholic Family and Human Rights Institute.