- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Topic - Diane
Make no mistake, "Parental Guidance" is a dog of a movie that stretches a half-hour's worth of situation comedy into feature length. It's mawkish, trite and written at the level of an episode of "The Nanny."
Forty years after cavorting with the commies in Vietnam, "Hanoi Jane" reprises her role as an anti-war activist in Bruce Beresford's "Peace, Love & Misunderstanding."
Breck died Monday in Vancouver, British Columbia, after a long illness, his wife, Diane, announced on the website The Big Valley Writing Desk.