- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Diane
Make no mistake, "Parental Guidance" is a dog of a movie that stretches a half-hour's worth of situation comedy into feature length. It's mawkish, trite and written at the level of an episode of "The Nanny."
Forty years after cavorting with the commies in Vietnam, "Hanoi Jane" reprises her role as an anti-war activist in Bruce Beresford's "Peace, Love & Misunderstanding."