- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Dianne Belsom
While she said she felt bad for Mr. Perry, Mrs. Belsom also said that it was a "jaw-dropping moment" that fed into lingering concerns from his previous debate performances.
"I really think if Perry had done really well in the other debates, and this was kind of a one-time mess-up I don't know if it would have been as big of a deal," she said. "I kind of think it almost adds to some of his other gaffes and problems."