- Arkansas voter ID law struck down by state judge
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Bad omen? Italian man crushed to death by John Paul II crucifix
- Company stopped from accepting abortion waste
- Girl surprises Michelle Obama with unemployed dad’s resume
- ‘Harry Potter’ religion class seeks to enlighten students on ‘God, sin, and theodicy’
- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
By Tammy Bruce
Only IRS employees could expect rewards for failing to pay their taxes
Topic - Dianne Cole
Australian Dianne Cole says she knows "absolutely nothing" about Austria _ and will probably go home still ignorant of the country's cultural, scenic and culinary delights.
"This is why I came to Austria," she said recently, as her Sound of Music tour bus set out for its first stop _ Leopoldskron Lake (where Maria and the children capsized their boat). "The sole reason is to do this tour."