- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Diarmuid O'Scannlain Items
We live in strange times. Sometimes the recognition of the obvious becomes a cause for celebration. The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco, the most liberal appeals court in the nation, has declared that "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
Supporters of traditional marriage announced Tuesday they will petition to bring California's Proposition 8 before the Supreme Court after a lower federal court refused to hear an appeal in the case.