- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Diaz
A New York City cab driver who wore a swastika armband while on the job has been told to park it for 30 days.
A University of Dayton investigation in 2013 found "reasonable cause" to believe that former U.S. Ambassador to the Holy See Miguel Diaz sexually harassed a married couple while a professor there.
Junot (JOO'-noh) Diaz's "This Is How You Lose Her" is among three finalists for a $20,000 prize for short story collections.
Diaz told the New York Daily News (http://nydn.us/1nST2uw) he believes in the "ideology of National Socialism" and will continue to show off the Nazi symbol when he's not at work.
Diaz told the newspaper: "If a Muslim can drive a cab wearing a turban, if a homosexual can walk around with a big rainbow flag, why can't a person like me wear a Nazi armband?"