- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Dice.Com
Washington's high-tech sector is giving Silicon Valley a run for its money, but the threat of defense cuts under the sequestration process is undermining the area's pace and could derail the push altogether.
It's a good time to be job-hunting in the technology world. Even as the larger economy struggles with high unemployment, tech companies are competing for a "shortage" of talent.