- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Latest Dick Cheney Items
Former Vice President Dick Cheney said he's shocked to say it, but he's got to admit — former President Carter is no longer the worst president in his eyes.
Among Republicans, the debate over America's proper world role is vigorous. Sen. Rand Paul blames the current disarray in Iraq on George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. "Were they right in their predictions? Were there weapons of mass destruction there? Was the war won in 2005, when many of those people said it was won?"
Journalists, politicians and pundits are now in full parlor game mode, examining who is at fault — or not at fault — for the uncertain future of Iraq.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Sunday that the Obama administration's foreign policy has led to crises beyond just the escalating conflict in Iraq, charging that the U.S. now has a "hell of a problem" across North Africa and the Middle East.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney, one of the leading advocates for the 2003 invasion of Iraq, said President Obama's approach to the Middle East has embolden Islamic extremists and put the nation at risk.
The Democratic National Committee suggested Wednesday that former Vice President Dick Cheney's attempt to blame the Obama administration for the unfolding chaos in Iraq shows that the Republican is living in a fantasy world.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney said he believes the Obama administration did negotiate with terrorists in securing the release of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl — and that they didn't get a very good deal.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Sunday that the president's perceived weakness around the world has convinced Russian President Vladimir Putin that now is the time to try to piece some of the Soviet Union back together.
Dick Cheney said during a visit to Grand Rapids that he's "enormously grateful" to the donor who supplied the heart used in a transplant procedure performed on the former vice president two years ago.