- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Dick Hug
"She's a seasoned professional woman who is very articulate," Hug said.
GOP fundraiser Dick Hug said Kane's selection brings solid geographic representation to the ticket, with Ehrlich from the Baltimore suburbs and Kane's residency in the suburbs of Washington, D.C.