- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
An unlikely conservative hero could emerge from the budget cave
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Dickinson Press
The Dickinson Press is a daily newspaper printed in Dickinson, North Dakota. The Press, as the paper is colloquially known, is the official newspaper of Stark County, North Dakota, and has a modest circulation in southwest North Dakota. The paper is owned by Forum Communications. - Source: Wikipedia
'Da Coach' believes that he could have stopped the president from taking office — and he regrets not doing it.
The rumors had been circulating in Washington for weeks, but Bloomberg brought it above the waterline on Thursday: "At closed-door fundraisers held over the past few weeks, the president has been telling Democratic Party donors that he will unveil new climate proposals in July."