- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Dickstein Shapiro Llp
Earlier this month, we celebrated the 10th anniversary of the creation of the Department of Homeland Security. It is worth reflecting on what was created 10 years ago, and the authority imparted to it.
Former U.S. Rep. Peter Hoekstra, a conservative who helped found the House Tea Party Caucus, will set up a campaign committee to run for the U.S. Senate seat from Michigan held by Democratic Sen. Debbie Stabenow, the Associated Press has learned.