- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Didier Drogba Items
Fernando Torres scored a valuable away goal for Chelsea in a 1-1 draw at Galatasaray in the Champions League on Wednesday, but the Premier League side left Istanbul frustrated at its failure to build on its superior start.
Manchester United will enjoy the welcome distraction of Champions League football this week, taking on Greek side Olympiakos in the round of 16.
LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure was named African player of the year for a third straight time on Thursday.
One third of the way through the Champions League group stage, it's no longer too early to start drawing some conclusions. As expected, Europe's big teams are already starting to pull ahead. Here are five thoughts to chew on from this week's matches:
David Beckham will announce the next stop in his soccer career near the end of the year. Until then, he's focusing on winning one more trophy with the Los Angeles Galaxy.
Chelsea captain John Terry pointed to his work helping African footballers and their charities as evidence he isn't prejudiced during police interviews heard at his racism trial on Tuesday.
Chelsea can plan its future from an unexpected position of strength as champion of Europe following its dramatic upset of Bayern Munich.
You can't keep Didier Drogba down.
Lots of money, lots of luck, and players who didn't care about winning ugly _ just so long as they won _ turned Chelsea into the champions of Europe.