- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Didier Reynders
Belgian officials say that at least three people have been killed in gunfire at the Jewish Museum in Brussels.
Three people were shot dead and a fourth seriously wounded in an armed attack at the Jewish Museum in Brussels on Saturday, officials said. Police detained one suspect and were looking for a second.
A tour bus slammed into a tunnel wall in the Swiss Alps on Wednesday morning in a horrific accident that killed 22 Belgian 12-year-old students returning from a joyous ski vacation as well as the six adults who were accompanying them, police said Wednesday.
Belgian Foreign Minister Didier Reynders said in a statement that two surgeons from the U.N.'s peacekeeping force for Congo took part in an operation on de Merode.
He said de Merode was in stable condition.