- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Dino Gregory
Playing at home against plodding Delaware State is nothing like facing a Top 25 team at Madison Square Garden, so it was only natural for Maryland to experience a letdown against the Hornets.
Cliff Tucker scored 15 points, Dino Gregory added 14, and Maryland halted a two-game skid by defeating Delaware State 72-54 Tuesday night.
"At the Garden, you're playing against Top 25 teams. Here, it was a different intensity," Gregory acknowledged.