- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Dion Jordan
Already behind in preparations for his first NFL season, Miami Dolphins top draft pick Dion Jordan sat out the first training camp practice Sunday, and declined to predict when he might take the field.
More than 2 1/2 tons of linemen, five trades, one quarterback and no Manti Te'o.
Short on glam, slim on glitter and no sign of Manti Te'o, the NFL draft was still a solid B-plus.
Short on glam, slim on glitter, the NFL draft was still nothing less than a rock solid B-plus.
Fisher, from Central Michigan, became the first player from the Mid-American Conference taken to open the draft. He is the third offensive tackle picked No. 1 overall since the 1970 merger, joining Orlando Pace in 1997 and Jake Long five years ago.
Get me out of here.
The Pac-12 underwent some major changes during the offseason, adding four new coaches and an influx of fast-paced offenses.