- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Dion Jordan
Already behind in preparations for his first NFL season, Miami Dolphins top draft pick Dion Jordan sat out the first training camp practice Sunday, and declined to predict when he might take the field.
More than 2 1/2 tons of linemen, five trades, one quarterback and no Manti Te'o.
Short on glam, slim on glitter and no sign of Manti Te'o, the NFL draft was still a solid B-plus.
Short on glam, slim on glitter, the NFL draft was still nothing less than a rock solid B-plus.
Fisher, from Central Michigan, became the first player from the Mid-American Conference taken to open the draft. He is the third offensive tackle picked No. 1 overall since the 1970 merger, joining Orlando Pace in 1997 and Jake Long five years ago.
Get me out of here.
The Pac-12 underwent some major changes during the offseason, adding four new coaches and an influx of fast-paced offenses.