- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
- Space probe on course to land on mile-wide comet
Latest Dioni Fernandez Items
An eight-year veteran Metropolitan Police Department officer was sentenced Friday to 180 days in jail on a charge of attempting to receive stolen property, the U.S. attorney's office said.
An eight-year veteran Metropolitan Police Department officer was convicted Wednesday of attempting to receive stolen property, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District said.