- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Dionne Warwick Items
In Whitney Houston's hometown, her family plans a private church service, with no public memorial set. In Los Angeles, where she died, there's not even a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for fans to pile flowers. So for the legion of music lovers mourning a global superstar, where do broken hearts go?
Whitney Houston's funeral service will be held Saturday in the church where she first showcased her singing talents as a child.
In October 1997, during the waning moments of Whitney Houston's heyday, the singer performed two historic shows at the recently renovated DAR Constitution Hall.
Dionne Warwick has postponed a Valentine's Day concert at a western Pennsylvania theater after the death of her cousin Whitney Houston.
Whitney Houston, who ruled as pop music's queen until her majestic voice was ravaged by drug use and her regal image was ruined by erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48.
Whitney Houston's downfall was so long and sad that, in an impatient public's mind, it overshadowed her many accomplishments.
A coroner's official says Whitney Houston was found in a hotel bathtub but it'll take weeks to determine precisely how she died.
A coroner's official says Whitney Houston was found in a hotel bathtub but it will take weeks to determine precisely how she died.
Coroner's officials say they will not release any information on Whitney Houston's autopsy at the request of police detectives investigating the singer's death.