- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
Topic - Dior Homme
The weekend provided no respite for Paris' frenetic menswear shows, attracting huge crowds and celebrities Saturday to top collections across the City of Light including Hermes, Kenzo and Dior Homme.
The house that John Galliano built is now that of Bill Gaytten.
"I came out here just for today. I loved the show. It's my first time at a fashion show and it's a great experience," he told The Associated Press after the menswear fall-winter show, wearing a Dior Homme oatmeal cashmere and wool bomber.