- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Latest Dirk Nowitzki Items
Top-seeded Maria Sharapova was knocked out of Wimbledon on Monday, losing 6-4, 6-3 to Sabine Lisicki in the fourth round just a month after completing a career Grand Slam.
That young up-and-coming Oklahoma City team that made things so difficult on the Dallas Mavericks in the playoffs last year may not even let the defending NBA champions get out of the first round this time.
Lamar Odom is done after 50 games in Dallas, a mutual decision that comes with the defending NBA champion Mavericks trying to make sure they get back in the playoffs.
Magic center Dwight Howard has finally put an end to the back-and-forth NBA roller-coaster ride that he had taken Orlando on for the past four months.
With just over a minute left in the game, Jordan Crawford dished off a lob pass to JaVale McGee, who went up for a dunk. The ball clanged off the rim, hit McGee in the side of the head, and McGee fell down under the basket.
Kobe Bryant was a no-show during Friday's media session at All-Star weekend.
Jeremy Lin had 28 points and a career-high 14 assists, Steve Novak made four 3-pointers in the fourth quarter and the New York Knicks ended the Dallas Mavericks' six-game winning streak with a 104-97 victory Sunday.
Dirk Nowitzki's streak survives, despite one of the worst seasons of his career.
Dirk Nowitzki and Paul Pierce overcame slow starts to return to the All-Star game, while lengthy runs ended for Kevin Garnett and Tim Duncan.