- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Dirk Nowitzki Items
With Dirk Nowitzki watching from the bench in street clothes, the Dallas Mavericks blew another big lead against the Toronto Raptors.
The Dallas Mavericks spent most of Monday afternoon playing as if they had a point to prove. They spent the final minutes barely hanging on for a narrow victory.
The Portland Trail Blazers no longer are chasing the San Antonio Spurs in the NBA's Western Conference.
The Los Angeles Clippers had every reason to quit down 17 points with 4 ½ minutes to go. They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end.
The Nike Hoop Summit, an annual game between the nation's top high school seniors and young international players, is set for Portland's Moda Center on April 12.
Monta Ellis figures the Dallas Mavericks are better off mentally than the last time they played a Western Conference contender.
Dirk Nowitzki scored a season-high 40 points, and the Dallas Mavericks recovered from a cold start to beat New Orleans 110-107 on Saturday night for their second win in as many days against the Pelicans.
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Dirk Nowitzki likes the way the Mavericks' offense is shaping up as the heart of the NBA season arrives.
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Tony Parker and Tim Duncan provided the San Antonio Spurs with the physical and emotional lift they needed on the second night of back-to-back games.