- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Disaster_Accident
Southeastern Louisiana University is expanding its occupational, safety, health and environment program to include three new minors designed to complement existing degree programs.
Day care providers would face greater child health and safety regulations if they choose to take taxpayer money under a bill being considered by Indiana lawmakers.
Gov. Mike Pence has proclaimed March 16-22 as severe weather and flood safety preparedness week in Indiana.
The state Department of Environment and Natural Resources is hosting a ground water quality conference in Fort Pierre next week.
The entrance ramp to the northbound Tappan Zee Bridge from Route 9 is closing Monday for four years to facilitate construction on the new bridge.
Police say a Portland man injured in a head-on car crash in Windham has died.
The New Hampshire Fish and Game Department says a Massachusetts woman has suffered a leg injury after she crashed a snowmobile into some trees in Milan.
The state's Department of Aging urges older Ohioans to remain alert to possible hazards that could lead to falls as spring and summer approach.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency has waived repayment of a $5 million disaster loan given to Lady of the Sea Hospital in the Lafourche Parish community of Cut Off after Hurricane Katrina.
The City of Smyrna is planning to host a tornado drill later this month that could become a national model for federal agencies.
A two-alarm fire on a residential street in the Bronx has destroyed four homes and severely damaged three others.
A 31-year-old man from Cookeville, Tenn., died in a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 90 near Bozeman.
A Nampa man was struck and killed by a van while crossing the street.
New Hampshire State Police are investigating a Bedford Toll Plaza crash in which an SUV carrying a man and six children crashed into two concrete structures, rolled over and caught on fire.
Authorities in northern Ohio say a 39-year-old man was killed in a fire over the weekend.