- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
Latest Disaster_Accident Items
Getting back to normal hasn't been easy for many families affected by flooding of the Wildcat Creek one year ago.
Authorities say a Monroe County house fire has claimed the lives of an elderly woman and her son.
Police say a pedestrian who was struck by a van and killed while crossing an intersection in a northeast Nashville neighborhood failed to obey a traffic signal.
Omaha police are investigating an early-morning drive-by shooting that injured a 16-year-old girl.
One person is dead and several others needed hospital treatment after a blaze at a three-story house in a South Carolina beach town.
A large brush fire in eastern Nebraska forced the evacuation of a farm and educational complex that houses dozens of animals.
Two Indianapolis fires have left one man dead and about 20 residents of an apartment building looking for new homes.
Roanoke's prosecutor says charges won't be pursued against the drivers involved in two separate fatal pedestrian accidents.
Law enforcement authorities in eastern North Dakota say a 48-year-old man has been arrested on a driving under the influence of alcohol charge following a 2-vehicle crash.