- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
Latest Disaster_Accident Items
Survivors of Mount Everest's deadliest avalanche recalled scenes of panic and chaos, describing Sunday how they dug through snow with their hands and ice axes in hopes of finding their friends alive.
Workers were building a path Sunday to haul a drilling rig up a slow-moving landslide as Jackson officials looked for information to help stop the collapsing earth threatening homes and businesses.
Fire officials say a lightning-caused blaze that has scorched 600 acres on a large ranch in southeastern Arizona has gotten closer to being fully contained.
A basement blaze that killed 4-year-old half siblings was accidentally set by children playing with fire, authorities said Sunday.
A 47-year-old Buffalo man has died after his car crashed through a guide rail and plummeted to the Kensington Expressway in the city, bursting into flames.
Texas authorities are investigating the death of a driver who allegedly struggled with a trooper before she shot and killed him.
A woman was killed and her boyfriend was injured when their car and another vehicle collided on a central New Jersey bridge.
A Malaysia Airlines jetliner bound for Bangalore had to make an emergency landing Sunday after the plane's landing gear malfunctioned following takeoff, the airline said.