- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
Latest Disaster_Accident Items
Icy roads are forcing some Michigan schools to delay the start of classes as other schools work to clean up following storm damage in recent days.
A passer-by pulled a driver to safety after she lost control of her car and crashed into a pond in Rogers.
A western Pennsylvania man has died after lying on train tracks and being struck by a locomotive, but investigators still don't know why that happened.
Fire investigators are trying to determine the cause of a fire at a three-story apartment house in Providence that injured three firefighters and a resident.
An accident involving a Calcasieu Parish school bus and a pickup truck sent one student and the bus driver to the hospital.
State officials plan to reopen a park in eastern Kentucky now a wildfire has been contained.
Dominion Virginia Power's North Anna nuclear power plant will undergo a new seismic risk assessment.
Police in Maryland say a Goucher College student from Texas has died after a hit-and-run crash over the weekend.
The National Weather Service has confirmed Arkansas' first tornado of 2014.