- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
discovery communications inc.
Latest discovery communications inc. Items
More than four years after crushing debt and plunging advertising sales forced it to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, Tribune Co. has emerged with a new television-focused board and over $1 billion in new financing.
NBC's windfall on the Olympics is turning into a downfall for other TV networks.
An Iowa woman pleaded guilty Wednesday to attempting to extort the parent company of cable network TLC by threatening to reveal an alleged affair involving a cast member of the popular reality show "19 Kids and Counting."
Discovery Communications Inc. is known for programming a week of terrifying shark shows each year. But a scarier figure for the local cable giant these days might be Oprah.
Internet company Yahoo has appointed three members to its board of directors, gearing up for a proxy fight with one of its largest shareholders.
Chris Brown will perform at this year's Grammy Awards, the event where his career almost ended three years ago.
An Iowa woman is charged with extortion in an alleged plot to get Discovery Communications Inc. to cancel the TLC show "19 Kids and Counting" or pay her $10,000 in exchange for not revealing compromising photos of a cast member, according to federal court documents.
Rankings for the top 15 programs on cable networks as compiled by the Nielsen Co. for the week of Dec. 12-18. Day and start time (EST) are in parentheses:
Rankings for the top 15 programs on cable networks as compiled by Nielsen for the week of Nov. 21-27. Day and start time (EST) are in parentheses: