- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - District Court
A former Lincoln County commissioner and secretary for the Shoshone City and Rural Fire Protection District is accused of stealing money meant for the fire department.
An Albuquerque man accused of beating and raping his girlfriend's 4-month-old daughter is being held in lieu of $150,000 bond after appearing in court Friday.
A 34-year-old Polson woman has been sentenced to the Montana State Hospital for stabbing her mother during an argument last year.
A man shot by a Providence police officer has been charged with heroin possession, domestic assault, vandalism and disorderly conduct.
A 28-year-old Santa Fe man who pleaded guilty in toe-biting assaults on a former girlfriend is headed to prison.
A 39-year-old Las Cruces woman has been sentenced to the maximum of 3.5 years in prison for fatally running over her fiance with her pickup truck.
The New Mexico Supreme Court is refusing to bar a District Court judge from handling a lawsuit against a proposed horse slaughterhouse in Roswell.
A central New Mexico ranch for troubled youth became embroiled in a third lawsuit this week.
About 150 residents at a northern Idaho trailer park in Moscow have filed a class-action lawsuit against the owner after going for months without potable water.
The list of candidates who filed Feb. 10-28 with the North Carolina State Board of Elections for selected statewide and federal offices, with name as to be listed on ballot, hometown or address provided and party (when applicable). For General Assembly, Superior Court judge, District Court judge and district attorney candidates, go to http://www.ncsbe.gov
North Carolina's top judicial leader appeared likely to be Republican for years to come and GOP U.S. Rep. Robert Pittenger got a late primary challenge from a tea party supporter as candidate filing ended Friday.
Several youths on juvenile probation brought a tough line of questioning to District Court Judge Jeffrey Donnell on a recent evening.
An eastern Idaho man who shot and killed a 21-year-old woman has pleaded guilty to first-degree murder.
A Roswell-area woman whose autistic daughter was found living in filth and confined in a small cage-like room has been sentenced to three years in prison.
Two men and a woman convicted of running a meth ring in Guam are asking for a new trial because of allegations jurors ignored instructions not to discuss the case.