- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
District Heights Police
Latest District Heights Police Items
The Prince George's County Police Department's inspector general said it's likely the case of a District Heights police officer who shot a handcuffed man in the back as he fled from the officer's custody will go before a grand jury.
A man shot Thursday night by a District Heights police officer was handcuffed and under arrest when police officials said he escaped from the back of the officer’s police cruiser and the officer fired at him.