- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
District Of Columbia Police
Latest District Of Columbia Police Items
District of Columbia police have made an arrest in the killing of a woman earlier this week.
District of Columbia police officers who responded to the Washington Navy Yard massacre in September have been honored by the department.
District of Columbia police say an officer who worked in the evidence control branch has been charged with theft.
District of Columbia police say a man and a woman found dead inside a home were both killed.
A rare snowy owl recently searching for food in the nation's capital and perching at The Washington Post was apparently hit by a bus and was treated Thursday at the National Zoo.
District of Columbia Police Chief Cathy Lanier said Friday that the department is working to implement an on-body camera system for officers to "establish a record of police conduct."
Police officials in the nation's capital have been facing recent questions about headline-making arrests - not of hardened street criminals but of their own officers.
District of Columbia police are investigating a fatal double shooting near Howard University.
District of Columbia police say the September death of an infant has been ruled a homicide, and police have issued an arrest warrant for the child's mother.