- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
Topic - District'S Department Of Youth Rehabilitation Services
An 18-year-old D.C. man let the battery drain on his court-ordered GPS tracking device in order to elude authorities before fatally shooting a man near Gallaudet University less than an hour later, police said.
A D.C. Council member is raising questions about the frequency of assaults at the city's juvenile detention facilities after two recent attacks on officers by youths.