- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - District'S Department Of Youth Rehabilitation Services
An 18-year-old D.C. man let the battery drain on his court-ordered GPS tracking device in order to elude authorities before fatally shooting a man near Gallaudet University less than an hour later, police said.
A D.C. Council member is raising questions about the frequency of assaults at the city's juvenile detention facilities after two recent attacks on officers by youths.