- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
Latest division i Items
North Dakota State head football coach Craig Bohl says he's taken the program as far as he can and it's time for someone else to take over the helm of the two-time Football Championship Subdivision winners.
Brian Wardle called it the biggest home win for the Phoenix (5-2) in his fourth year as coach of the mid-major program, which knocked off one of the top teams in the expanded Atlantic Coast Conference.
The last big BCS debate is in a way the first big College Football Playoff debate.
Auburn's Chris Davis taking a missed Alabama field-goal try back for the game-winning touchdown on the final play of the Iron Bowl was the talk of college football and may be the play of the year.
Pat Summitt wears a smile rather than her famous stare in a bronze statue of the former Lady Vols coach that was unveiled Friday on Tennessee's campus.
Chattanooga. Idaho. The Citadel. Coastal Carolina.
Breaking down The Associated Press college football poll after Week 11 of the regular season.
Members of Connecticut's NCAA champion women's basketball team are taking a lead role in a national campaign in support of lesbian and bisexual athletes in women's sports.
Breaking down The Associated Press college football poll after Week 9 of the regular season.