- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest division i Items
Taylor Braun made a bold statement after North Dakota State's 2013 Summit League championship loss to South Dakota State.
Sami Spenner, who recently set the American college record in the pentathlon, would be the favorite to win the event at this week's NCAA indoor track and field championships.
The University of San Diego has been invited to play in the CollegeInsider.com tournament, a bid that might have saved coach Bill Grier's job.
FIU senior Jerica Coley did not initially understand how rare it is for a women's college basketball player to reach the 3,000-point mark.
The West Virginia Legislature passed about 200 bills during its 60-day legislative session, which wrapped up Saturday.
The University of New Hampshire's Department of Athletics and the New Hampshire Interscholastic Athletic Association have formed a partnership that will bring all three state high school football championship games to Cowell Stadium in November.
Jason Capel has been let go after four seasons at Appalachian State.
After four years of college, Mercer forward Jakob Gollon had a bachelor's degree in communications. After five years, he added a master's degree in educational leadership.
President Barack Obama is honoring college athletes from across the country in a White House ceremony.