- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
Latest division i Items
Iowa baseball coach Jack Dahm is out after 10 seasons with the Hawkeyes.
Top basketball prospect Andrew Wiggins will play his college basketball at Kansas.
The women's golfers at North Dakota State say they're often pegged as members of a winter sports team, given the fact that most of them are measured in the 5-foot-10 range and look like they haven't seen the sun. Turns out they haven't.
It wasn't long ago that Greg Goff would call a recruiting prospect and identify himself as the head baseball coach at Campbell University.
Four days after Syracuse lost in the national semifinals of the NCAA tournament, star point guard Michael Carter-Williams has decided to enter the NBA draft.
As coaches go, Michigan's John Beilein is easy to miss.
Attention on the red-brick campus of Wichita State this time of year has usually shifted from round ball to hardball _ as in, to the Shockers' venerable baseball program.
The entire basketball program at Wichita State runs on what Louisville coach Rick Pitino makes in a single year, with money left over to purchase plenty of trophy cases for Final Four hardware.
The Annika Award will be presented to the top NCAA Division I women's player, starting next year.