- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Latest division i Items
Northern Illinois made its first shot against Dayton. Some 17 excruciating minutes and 15 misses later the Huskies made their second, and last, basket of the first half.
With his wife, Juli, looking on at the postgame press conference and his young children close by, Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim's final remarks were not about his milestone 900th career victory.
The Golf Channel will televise the NCAA Division I golf championships starting in 2014.
Taylor Heinicke passed his way through the record books on his way to becoming an All-American.
Army quarterback Trent Steelman was destined to be a star. His dad knew it nearly two decades ago.
Middle Tennessee and Florida Atlantic will join Conference USA, leaving the Sun Belt as part of the ever-changing college landscape.
An Arkansas girls high school basketball team was shut out 88-0 earlier this week by a team whose coach pulled her starters in the first few minutes and told her players to take it easy.
The word "Spartan" spans the back of the waistband on the black velvet shorts that sag from the chiseled man's slim, muscular waist. "Mitchell" is printed on the front of the waistband and a No. 48 is on the side in Michigan State green.
The college basketball season gets under way Friday with a game at a Europe military base, two more aboard Navy ships and another featuring a reshaped national champion playing in a brand new building.