- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Dixon
Dixon is an alternative to Dickson. It is of English origin meaning son of Richard, or Dick's son.==Places==In Canada:* Dixon, Ontario - Source: Wikipedia
Nothing is going to change the damaging penalty that Scott Dixon received for inadvertently making contact with Will Power's Team Penske pit crew last Sunday.
A longtime bookkeeper pleaded guilty Wednesday to embezzling more than $50 million from a small city in Illinois to fund a lavish lifestyle that included a nationally known horse-breeding operation.
Dario Franchitti opened the season, with four championships and 30 career victories, with the chance to move into very elite status.