- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest D.J. Carrasco Items
Previewing the National League.
Mets pitcher Chris Young has tendinitis in his surgically repaired arm and his next scheduled start has been pushed back two days until Sunday.
Ivan Rodriguez hit a tiebreaking RBI single in the 11th inning and the Washington Nationals came back to beat the New York Mets 7-3 Sunday.
Capsules of National League teams, listed in order of finish last year:
Bobby Crosby joined the Arizona Diamondbacks before Sunday's game against the New York Mets, leaving only outfielder Ryan Church to catch up with the team after a five-player swap with the Pittsburgh Pirates.
The Arizona Diamondbacks traded catcher Chris Snyder, minor league shortstop Pedro Ciriaco and cash to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday for former AL Rookie of the Year Bobby Crosby, outfielder Ryan Church and right-hander D.J. Carrasco.