- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest D.J. Fluker Items
The San Diego Chargers will be without starting right guard Jeromey Clary for their AFC divisional playoff game against the Denver Broncos.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The San Diego Chargers say center Nick Hardwick sustained a concussion as well as a stinger Sunday in the team's playoff victory over the Cincinnati Bengals.
The NCAA has ruled Tennessee defensive lineman Maurice Couch permanently ineligible following a September report that he received improper benefits.
Tennessee coach Butch Jones says defensive lineman Maurice Couch has been ruled ineligible for Saturday's game against No. 2 Oregon while the university investigates allegations he was one of five Southeastern Conference players to receive improper benefits.
College football programs from the talent-rich Southeastern Conference are having to defend themselves in the wake of allegations of money being funneled to players.
Manti Te'o made it to the NFL a day later than he expected, motivated to play well because he was snubbed in the first round of the draft.
After dealing with the commotion over his fake online girlfriend and his flop in the national championship game, Manti Te'o believes he's ready for the NFL.
Manti Te'o spent Thursday night with his family in Hawaii, watching the first round of the NFL draft and expecting a phone call that never came.
Alabama's dominance once again carried over to the NFL draft.