- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - D.J. Johnson
Cedric Griffin's four-game drug suspension has created an opportunity for some of the Washington Redskins' unproven cornerbacks to contribute to a possible postseason push.
"I'm a tall corner that can run," said Johnson, his one gold tooth gleaming. "That's what they're going to pay me to do."
"I felt like we were focused and ready, but it didn't happen, man. It didn't happen," Chiefs linebacker D.J. Johnson said. "We have to do much better. If we want to win this division and play like we did Monday night, we've got to be more consistent across the board."