- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
Latest Dmitry Medvedev Items
The Russian military recently dispatched a guided-missile warship to Cuba as part of what U.S. officials say are growing military, intelligence and economic ties between Moscow and Havana.
Russia is going Back to the Future by taking an old-timey approach to securing top secret communications at the country’s seat of government power, eschewing technology and computers and turning to the typewriter.
The Obama administration's "reset" of its relationship with Russia has largely failed, and in his second term, the president must press Moscow harder on human rights, which are under threat from President Vladimir Putin, Russian opposition leaders and Kremlin critics say.
Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, once one of Russia's most popular leaders, is now politically a "dead man walking" as his former mentor, President Vladimir Putin, undermines him, leading many to predict that the ruthless president is preparing to dump his reform-minded protege.
President Obama's plan to carry out a new round of nuclear-warhead cuts will be announced soon, U.S. officials say.
Just six months after Obama made a campaign stop at the Star Brewery in Dubuque, Iowa, the shop is now apparently closed. A sign posted on the front door says the business is "permanently closed," THonline.com reports.
Lady Gaga has expressed "her gratitude" to Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev for opposing regional laws that make it a crime to provide minors with information about homosexuality.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has spent years building his reputation as a macho, athletic leader able to tackle any crisis, but continued rumors about his health have threatened to shatter his carefully constructed image.
Russia expects President Obama to abide by his promise to show more flexibility in a dispute over U.S. missile defense plans in Europe following his re-election, a top official said Thursday.