- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Dmitry Orlov Items
The Capitals lost for the eighth straight time to the Penguins, further damaging their playoff hopes.
Evgeny Kuznetsov reportedly is en route to Washington and prepared to sign a contract with the Capitals.
After agreeing to a contract with the team, Evgeny Kuznetsov is expected to skate at Kettler Capitals Iceplex on Sunday.
Capitals general manager George McPhee says he traded two disgruntled players for a pair of proven playoff performers.
Washington Capitals defenseman Dmitry Orlov has been suspended by the NHL for two games for boarding Philadelphia Flyers forward Brayden Schenn.
Following an afternoon hearing with the NHL's Department of Player Safety, Orlov was informed he will be suspended two games for his hit from behind on Flyers center Brayden Schenn 9:33 into the third period of the Capitals' 5-4 loss on Sunday.
After scoring two goals for the first time in his NHL career, Dmitry Orlov was set to pace a big win for the Washington Capitals.
Orlov scored two goals and had his team on the verge of moving into a playoff position for the first time in six weeks. But then his career day suddenly turned into a nightmare and there was no one to blame but himself.
Dmitry Orlov's retaliatory penalty against Brayden Schenn turned the momentum in the Flyers' favor in a crucial loss for the Caps.