- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Dmitry Peskov Items
Edward Snowden couldn't abide the terms of Russia's conditions for asylum and has abandoned his request, a spokesman for the Kremlin said Tuesday.
Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman has denied accusations by New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft that Mr. Putin pocketed his Super Bowl ring during an encounter in 2005.
Russian President Vladimir Putin helicoptered in to the Black Sea town of Anapa Friday — personally overseeing the large-scale surprise military exercise he ordered there.
The first meeting between John F. Kerry as the new secretary of state and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov could be dominated this week by the emotional issue of Americans adopting Russian children, after an explosive exchange between Russian lawmakers and the U.S. ambassador in Moscow.
The Kremlin says an adoption deal with the U.S. will remain valid until 2014, despite a new Russian law banning the practice.
Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman says French actor Gerard Depardieu has flown to Sochi, where he is likely to meet with Putin and receive a Russian passport.
Russia's parliament on Wednesday gave overwhelming preliminary approval to a measure banning Americans from adopting Russian children, a harsh retaliatory move against U.S. human rights legislation.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has spent years building his reputation as a macho, athletic leader able to tackle any crisis, but continued rumors about his health have threatened to shatter his carefully constructed image.
What ails Russian President Vladimir Putin?