- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Dmitry Rogozin Items
U.S. officials say they suspect Russia is behind the leak of an apparently bugged phone conversation about Ukraine between two senior American diplomats in which they make disparaging comments about the European Union.
China’s military last week conducted the first flight test of a new ultra-high speed missile vehicle aimed at delivering warheads through U.S. missile defenses, Pentagon officials said.
Russia will test launch a controversial missile over the next several weeks that U.S. officials say is raising new concerns about Moscow's growing strategic nuclear arsenal and Russia's potential violations of arms treaties.
Western countries are behaving in the Islamic world like a "monkey with a grenade," Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin tweeted on Tuesday, as the United States and its allies mull military action against Syria.
Russia is looking at Steven Seagal to be the face of its weapons industry as it guns for first place on the world arms market.
Russia expects President Obama to abide by his promise to show more flexibility in a dispute over U.S. missile defense plans in Europe following his re-election, a top official said Thursday.
The European Commission says it needs an additional $11.7 billion to meet all of the commitments to the European Union in the 2012 budget.
A Russian deputy premier has made a rude statement apparently aimed at Madonna regarding her support for the jailed members of a Russian punk band awaiting a verdict in their trial.
International envoy Kofi Annan said Monday he was "gravely concerned" about the escalation of fighting in Syria, citing the shelling of opposition areas in central Homs province and reports of mortar, helicopter and tank attacks near the Mediterranean coast.