- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
Dna Security Inc.
Latest Dna Security Inc. Items
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — The prosecutor in the Duke lacrosse rape case insisted all summer that he had provided all the evidence, then unloaded thousands of pages of raw DNA test data last October, a defense lawyer testified yesterday .
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — A lab director who tested DNA in the Duke lacrosse rape investigation testified yesterday that the district attorney never asked for a final report on his work but that he and Mike Nifong did not conspire to hide evidence from the defense.
The county district attorney in the Duke University rape case — who was called a "rogue prosecutor" by North Carolina's attorney general — faces disbarment when he answers to ethics charges beginning today over his questionable prosecution of three lacrosse players.