- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Doc Rivers Items
The high-octane Clippers kept on rolling without newly acquired Danny Granger, who will have to wait a little longer to play his first game with them.
Danny Granger was all set to make his debut with the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday night before coach Doc Rivers accidentally left his new acquisition's name off his list of active players.
Forward Danny Granger has signed with the Los Angeles Clippers, adding more veteran depth for the club's playoff push.
The Clippers proved again that they can go nose-to-nose with the Houston Rockets and defend their 1-2 punch of Dwight Howard and James Harden.
Between Jamal Crawford's long-range shooting, Chris Paul's timely playmaking and Blake Griffin's presence in the paint, the Los Angeles Clippers have been too much for most teams to handle the past couple days.
Glen Davis joined the Los Angeles Clippers in New Orleans but wasn't cleared to play against the Pelicans on Monday night because he still needed to pass a physical.
Jason Collins has a week and a half to prove himself to the Brooklyn Nets.
Glen Davis, bought out by the Magic last week before working out an agreement with the Clippers before Nene's injury, likely would've been the best fit for the Wizards.