- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
Latest Doc Rivers Items
Jason Collins has a week and a half to prove himself to the Brooklyn Nets.
NBA scoring leader Kevin Durant marveled at what Jamal Crawford did to his team.
Blake Griffin has become the first player in the history of the Los Angeles Clippers' franchise with three consecutive games of 30 or more points. And he's made it look easy, even without Chris Paul's help.
The Miami Heat played the final minutes the way championship teams are supposed to. The Los Angeles Clippers are still perfecting the art of closing out games against the elite teams.
With the clock ticking down and the game-ending play on the verge of imploding, Randy Foye rose above the chaos to win it for the Nuggets at the buzzer.
Despite playing their 10th game in 16 nights, the Los Angeles Clippers were able to shrug off a sluggish start and find enough energy to pull away from the Jazz.
No technical fouls or flagrant fouls. No hard hits or out-of-the ordinary elbows. Not even a dust up or any extra chatter after the whistle.
After another double-digit loss, Bucks coach Larry Drew received encouraging words from Clippers counterpart Doc Rivers. It went along the lines of, "Hang in there, things will get better."
The last time the Wizards had to face a backup point guard in Phil Pressey with a chance to go over .500, they didn't do so well.