- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Doc
The Arizona Department of Corrections says one of its dogs has died under circumstances that warrant a criminal investigation.
A board that reviews financial claims against Wisconsin on Tuesday ordered the state's prison system to award a man $7,600 for the more than a year he spent in prison past his actual release date.
A physician with a yearslong relationship with the Georgia Department of Corrections has bought a 700-bed former prison for $50,000 - half its appraised value - and stands to make millions running it as a nursing home for old and sick parolees.
State officials' proposal to temporarily house registered sex offenders at a mobile home park in Richmond has sparked a series of meeting around Indiana with local police agencies about the sensitive issue.
A pig-tailed girl whose favorite accessory is a pink stethoscope has become a symbol of pride and hope for black women in medicine and the daughters they want to inspire.