- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Doc
A board that reviews financial claims against Wisconsin on Tuesday ordered the state's prison system to award a man $7,600 for the more than a year he spent in prison past his actual release date.
A physician with a yearslong relationship with the Georgia Department of Corrections has bought a 700-bed former prison for $50,000 - half its appraised value - and stands to make millions running it as a nursing home for old and sick parolees.
State officials' proposal to temporarily house registered sex offenders at a mobile home park in Richmond has sparked a series of meeting around Indiana with local police agencies about the sensitive issue.
A pig-tailed girl whose favorite accessory is a pink stethoscope has become a symbol of pride and hope for black women in medicine and the daughters they want to inspire.