- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Doc
A board that reviews financial claims against Wisconsin on Tuesday ordered the state's prison system to award a man $7,600 for the more than a year he spent in prison past his actual release date.
A physician with a yearslong relationship with the Georgia Department of Corrections has bought a 700-bed former prison for $50,000 - half its appraised value - and stands to make millions running it as a nursing home for old and sick parolees.
State officials' proposal to temporarily house registered sex offenders at a mobile home park in Richmond has sparked a series of meeting around Indiana with local police agencies about the sensitive issue.
A pig-tailed girl whose favorite accessory is a pink stethoscope has become a symbol of pride and hope for black women in medicine and the daughters they want to inspire.